- Standard turnaround is 3-5 days not including transit time. Free shipping takes anywhere from 1-4 days depending on how far you are from Missouri.
- Rush Processing pushes your order to the head of the queue for completion in 1-2 days.
- Super Rush Processing is for same day turnaround and is not available for orders over 500 buttons.
- Standard turnaround - No Additional Charge
- Rush Processing $25.00
- Super Rush Processing $50.00 (not available for orders over 500 buttons.)
Below are the design templates to help you determine if your graphic will print ok. If you’re not sure how to use the templates, just email us your graphic at [email protected].
|Safe Printable Area||Extend Image To|
|7/8 inch round||0.75"||1.2"|
|1 inch round||0.9"||1.313"|
|1-1/4 inch round||1.15"||1.629"|
|1-1/2 inch round||1.36"||1.837"|
|1-3/4 inch round||1.6"||2.088"|
|2 inch round||1.89"||2.415"|
|2-1/4 inch round||2.1"||2.625"|
2-1/2 inch round
|3 inch round||2.85"||3.451"|
|3-1/2 inch round||3.3"||4"|
|6 inch round||5.8"||6.556"|
|1×1 inch square||1x1"||1.38x1.38"|
|1-1/2 inch square||1.5x1.5"||2.2x2.2"|
|2×3 inch rectangle||2.99x1.99"||3.77x2.77"|
- Resolution: 300 ppi
- File formats: PDF, PSD, AI, JPG, TIF, GIF, BMP, PNG
- Fonts: please render or flatten all fonts before sending
- Images should be "camera-ready" any crop marks, face-lines, or other register marks that appear in the printable area on flattened graphics will print on your final button.
Design Services and Image Editing includes anything beyond basic cropping. Any color modifications, backgrounds, or specialized cropping, will constitute a design fee. When you purchase this service, you provide a description of what you are looking for, and one of our designers will email you a proof. This is considered the 1st draft. You have the opportunity to request a series of changes. Once completed, this will be considered the 2nd draft. Following the 2nd draft, every draft you request will be billed.
Design and image editing take varying amounts time, based on a number of factors. Keep in mind that design requests that may seem simple, are not always that simple and can take a lot of time. We do our best to meet expectations, within reason.
How to Order:
1. Select the product and size you would like to have made. You can select from the Categories at the top of the page. From within the Category section you will find various sizes. Select the size. This will take you to the product ordering page.
2. Fill out the product ordering page with all of the options you would like for that product and size. You can submit up to 6 images on the ordering page. If you need to submit more than 6, you can add all your files to 1 zip file before uploading, or you can send them separately by email.
3. Click "add to cart"
4. Click "proceed to checkout" and fill out your billing and shipping information. When finished click "checkout."
If you opted to receive a proof, we will email it to you. If your deadline is sooner than our stated turnaround time, we will call or email you with your total rush fees. We will not begin proofing or production on your order until payment in full, including extra fees, have been settled.